In addition, when you place an order for the products available on the Site ("Products"), you will also be subject to ADW Diabetes, LLC's applicable terms of sale, and shipping and returns policy.
ADW Diabetes, LLC may at any time, for any reason, and without notice or liability: (a) modify, suspend, or terminate operation of or access to the Online Services, or (b) change, revise, or modify the Online Services.
Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights
The Site, Online Services, and all ADW Diabetes, LLC software, systems, technology, and know-how ("ADW Diabetes, LLC Technology") are owned by or licensed to ADW Diabetes, LLC and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, and/or other intellectual property rights and proprietary rights. ADW Diabetes, LLC is an authorized distributor of the Amielle products, which are manufactured by Owen Mumford Inc. All trademarks, trade names, graphics, logos, and trade dress included in or made available through the Site and Online Services are owned by or licensed to ADW Diabetes, LLC and protected by U.S. and international trademark laws (collectively, the "Marks"). Amielle® is a registered trademark of Owen Mumford, which is licensed to ADW Diabetes, LLC . You agree that ADW Diabetes, LLC or its licensors own and retain all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights) in and to the Site, Online Services, Marks, and ADW Diabetes, LLC Technology (collectively, the "ADW Diabetes, LLC Intellectual Property"), and that no interest therein is transferred to you except for a limited, personal right to use such solely in connection with the Site and Online Services.
Restrictions on Use
You agree not to:
- reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or otherwise transfer the Site or Online Services;
- adapt, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the Site, Online Services, or any ADW Diabetes, LLC Technology;
- prepare derivative works based on the Site, Online Services, or any ADW Diabetes, LLC Technology;
- remove, obscure, or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices, marks or labels contained on or within the Site, Online Services, Products, any ADW Diabetes, LLC Technology;
- frame, mirror, or in-line link the Site or Online Services, or incorporate into another website, application, or other service any ADW Diabetes, LLC Intellectual Property;
- use the Site, Online Services, or the ADW Diabetes, LLC Technology for any unlawful, fraudulent, or malicious purposes, or to solicit any such activity;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any accounts, features, systems, or networks through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- interfere with any access control measures or attempt to disable or circumvent such security features;
- post, transmit, submit, or include any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable content, material, or information of any kind, or any content, material, or information that may give rise to criminal or civil liability;
- submit or post any false or misleading information; and/or
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other proprietary rights of ADW Diabetes, LLC , its licensors, or any other person or entity.
Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the license granted to you hereunder.
To order Products, you may be required to create an account. In connection therewith, you agree to provide and maintain true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account login, including your password, and for all orders made from your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your login. ADW Diabetes, LLC shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations. ADW Diabetes, LLC may reject any order for any reason in its sole discretion.
ADW Diabetes, LLC takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Submission.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND ONLINE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". ADW DIABETES, LLC MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE AND ONLINE SERVICES AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ADW DIABETES, LLC DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE ONLINE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site and/or Online Services in any way, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the same.
Limitation of Liability
When you visit or use the Site or Online Services, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing and are deemed to be given and received on the date we transmit any such electronic communication.
The Online Services are controlled, operated, and administered by ADW Diabetes, LLC from offices within the United States of America. We make no representation regarding use of the Online Services outside of the United States.
Governing Law/Jurisdiction/Claim Limitation
2501 NW 34th Pl #34
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Copyright © ADW Diabetes, LLC Inc. All rights reserved.