ADW Diabetes, LLC collects information about you from a variety of sources, including information you provide directly to us when you contact us, sign-up for a customer account, and purchase products from us through the Site, and information we collect about you when you access and use the Site. The information we collect includes both personally identifiable information and other information that cannot be used to personally identifiable you.
Information You Provide Us. If you sign-up for a customer account, purchase products, or contact us through the Site, we collect the requested information that you provide including your name, e-mail, phone number, address, and credit card information. You may choose whether or not to provide such information; however, the information may be required to complete your transaction or respond to your request.
Information Collected Automatically. We collect information automatically from you when you visit and use the Site. Such information includes the following:
- Usage information. We collect information about how you interact with the Site. This includes information such as the dates and times that you visit the Site, the page you view, referring / exit URLs, your browser type, and the number of clicks on the Site. In some cases, we collect this information through cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies. To learn more about these technologies, please see the Cookies and Other Technologies section below.
- Device Information. We collect information about the devices you use to access the Site, including your device model, IP address, operating system, unique device identifiers, and mobile network operator information.
- Transaction Information. We collect transaction details related to your purchases through the Site.
Information We Receive From Third Parties. We may receive information about you from third parties such as your physician if needed for a product order that requires a prescription.
How We Use Your Information
ADW Diabetes, LLC uses your information, including personally identifiable information, for a variety of business purposes, including:
- providing the Site;
- processing your product orders;
- creating and managing your account;
- communicating with you;
- responding to your inquiries and communications;
- customer service and technical support, which may include responding to your requests, resolving issues, and/or troubleshooting problems;
- improving and customizing the Site, communications, and advertisements;
- for internal operations such as enhancing our offerings and to conduct research and analysis;
- for marketing purposes;
- to assist in loss prevention and anti-fraud measures;
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes; and/or
- to protect the security and integrity of our business, the Site, the products we sell, users, customers, and our third party business partners and service providers.
How We Share Your Information
ADW Diabetes, LLC shares and discloses your information, including personally identifiable information, under the following circumstances:
- with third parties that provide a variety of services on our behalf, including the development, hosting, maintenance, and support of the Site; processing your product orders and payments; shipping products to you; data management, storage, and analysis; communications; and marketing;
- with Owen Mumford, Inc., the manufacturer of the products sold by us on the Site;
- to comply with law, a court order, or other legal process, or in connection with a legal investigation;
- as may be necessary to protect the rights and interests of ADW Diabetes, LLC , its third party business partners and service providers, and our and their respective employees, customers, visitors, users, or any other person or entity;
- in aggregated or other non-personally identifiable form; and/or
- in accordance with your consent.
ADW Diabetes, LLC will not provide or sell your personally identifiable information to any third party for their own direct marketing purposes.
Please see below for more information regarding the technologies that we may use.
Log File Information. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access the Site. The information collected from log files may include your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, landing pages, and pages viewed.
Web Beacons. We may also use web beacons (also known as a "pixel tag" or "clear gif") which are small blocks of code installed on or utilized with the Site and our electronic communications which can retrieve certain information about your device and browser, and other usage information.
Online Analytics. We may use third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Site. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other usage information. For more information regarding how Google collects, uses, and shares your information please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
ADW Diabetes, LLC provides you with the opportunity to update and/or delete certain personally identifiable information and to opt-out of having information collected for certain purposes. For example, you may
- update your account information;
- delete your account;
- choose whether to receive promotions and offers from us;
- change your preferences for certain communications; and
- request access to your personally identifiable information.
You may exercise your choices by contacting us via the Contact Us information provided below or following the instructions provided in the electronic communications sent to you.
Because we plan our communications in advance, it may take several weeks for your request to become effective. If you continue to receive our communications after expressing an opt-out preference, please let us know so that we can investigate the situation. We will, however, continue to send transaction-based emails if you engage in a transaction, request customer support, or make similar requests.
In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with the requested information, we may not be able to complete your transaction.
Cookies and Other Technologies. You may opt-out of the automatic collection of some information by referring to your web browser's or mobile device's options or settings menu. However, doing so may disable many of the portions, features, or functionality of the Site. For example, most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you have the choice to set your browser to accept or reject cookies. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences or visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org for more information.
Google Analytics. Google provides users choice on how their data is collected by Google Analytics by developing an Opt-out Browser Add-on which can be located at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. By installing this Add-on, no information is being sent to Google.
ADW Diabetes, LLC implements reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to help us protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, your credit card data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ("PCI-DSS"). All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by the Site and our service providers.
Links and Third Party Websites
California Residents' Privacy Rights
Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to which we have disclosed certain personal information (as defined by California law) during the preceding year for those third parties' direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us via the Contact Us information provided below. For all requests, you must put the statement "Your California Privacy Rights" in the body of your request, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information. Please allow 30 days for a response.
Do Not Track Notice
At this time, there is no worldwide uniform or consistent industry standard or definition for responding to, processing, or communicating Do Not Track signals. Thus, like many other websites and online services, the Site are currently unable to respond to Do Not Track Signals. To find out more about "Do Not Track", you may wish to visit https://allaboutdnt.com/.
Users Outside the United States
The Site is provided from within, and products sold and shipped to customers residing in, the United States, and are subject to the applicable state and federal laws of the United States. If you use the Site from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, or processed in the United States where our servers are located and our database is operated. The data protections and other laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your country. We will rely on legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer personally identifiable information across borders.
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13 without verified parental or guardian consent. Please contact us as provided below in the Contact Us section if you believe we may have collected such information without parental or guardian consent.
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personally identifiable information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from ADW Diabetes, LLC asking you for your personally identifiable information, including account information, please notify us as provided below.
2501 NW 34th Pl #34
Pompano Beach, FL 33069